Keep NH Brewing Virtual Beer Festival
There are no upcoming dates but check back soon.
Let’s face it we’re all going through tough times, feeling isolated and looking to reconnect. As craft beer fans and brewers we all miss each other and are doing our part to Keep NH Brewing. While it may be uncertain when we’ll get to share a beer in our taprooms again, we do know that the inherent power of beer has always been its unique ability to bring people together. Now it is just a matter of how...
Join the NH Brewers Association as we present our first Virtual beer festival. As you might have guessed this is a BYOB event with a twist, you bring the NH beers and we will bring the NH Brewers.
Here’s how it works:
1. Buy a ticket or a Keep NH Brewing t-shirt and your ticket is included (this is your donation)
2. You’ll then be invited to the not-so-secret Keep NH Brewing newsletters and Facebook group, where we will send you links to the digital festival and happenings.
3. Pick up some of your favorite NH beer to go, curbside or get it delivered! For locations, check out our Support Your Local NH Brewery list.
4. Join us on social media- Facebook, YouTube, Zoom, Twitter and/or Instagram on Saturday, May 2nd, starting at 2pm so we can drink beer together again (from a safe distance). We’ll have live stream chats with brewers, virtual tastings, brewery tours, trivia, music and more. Ticket holders will receive details and schedule of events in advance of festival gates opening.
5. Stay home, crack open a beer, kick back and do all the festival-type things you normally would. Post photos, comments, and interact with the brewers and craft beer lovers using our hashtag, #KeepNHBrewing
Proceeds will benefit the NH Brewers Association, the state's nonprofit organization that works to Keep NH Brewing by protecting and promoting the interests of craft brewers throughout the 603. Further, a portion will be donated to the NH Employee Hospitality Relief Fund to support our fellow co-workers and friends who've been impacted by COVID-19.
Hey, I NEED that shirt?!
Keep NH Brewing is the NH Brewers Association’s first-ever beer festival tee, which makes it a one of a kind and a phenomenal way to show your support for favorite NH breweries! Buy your shirt and your ticket is included.
Pre-orders are available now through the close of the fest May 2nd at 6pm. After which, shirts will be shipped directly from our vendor partner, BeerMurch.com
Shirts are 60/40 cotton/poly blend and are available in Men’s crew neck (XS-4XL) & Women’s v-neck (S-2XL).
What if I missed the pre-sale?
Don’t worry, we’ll make them available for a limited time only on BeerMurch.com, but you may have to pay a bit more.
Sure do! This will get you VIP access to exclusive brewery interviews, live streams and actually be part of the programming with Q&A and discussions. Links will be sent to the email provided at check out, make sure to check your email before the fest starts! There are a limited number of VIP tickets available with or without a t-shirt.
Where do you find us on Social Media for the event?
#keepnhbrewing #nhbrewers #nhcraftbeer #nhbeer
Ticket buyers will be emailed relevant information prior to the festival gates opening. Emails will be sent to the email provided at checkout.
Remember, no matter what, the weather is going to be great (in the comfort of your house) and there won't be any lines. W A S H your hands, drink responsibly and practice social distancing by not gathering with your friends or family to attend...unless it is virtually, of course!
For business sponsorship opportunities please contact our Executive Director at [email protected] or purchase directly online for $250 or $500, which includes a variety of social media engagements, shout outs and promotions offered throughout the event. Sponsorships support the NH Brewers Association and NH Employee Hospitality Relief Fund.
Not a Member of the NHBA?
Distributors, bars, breweries, bottle shops and retailers that are not NH Brewers Association members that wish to participate, please email [email protected] and find out how you can help!
Calling Food Trucks and Local Musicians!
We’re all in this together and a festival wouldn’t be the same without good food and live music! If you are an NH restaurant offering carryout and delivery we’d be happy to promote any festival specials and local musicians we’d love to feature a few of your songs via live stream during the event.
Want to volunteer? Need a media pass?
It is a whole new world out there at the moment. So we aren’t even sure how it could work but were willing to listen to your pitch, contact us at [email protected].